OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
1. Do you sell products over the internet?
No, we service local markets. Providing customer service is an essential part of our business. We would like for you to be comfortable with our company and its services before you purchase furnishings for your home.
2. Why do you not offer pricing on items within your website?
Unfortunately the internet does not properly depict every aspect of a given product. An item may look the same, but may be very different when you sit, touch, and feel the actual product. We always recommend that you see it before you buy it and we at Farmers want you to shop us and our competition to ensure that you are receiving the best value in home furnishings.
3. If a product is online but not in a local store may it still be purchased locally?
Yes. Our stores vary in size and often cannot carry all of the products that may be online therefore our stores receive weekly shipments from our central warehouse in Dublin, GA to serve the interest of our customers.
4. What are the advantages of using Smart Credit to acquire my purchase?
Better than most credit cards, we offer traditional "in-house" installment loans with no hidden tricks or gimmicks. Our Smart Credit plan is a responsible way for you to furnish your home, make easy monthly payments, and shop with friendly, local people who are here for you.
5. Do you have franchise opportunities?
At this time, we do not offer franchise opportunities.
6. Where are your stores located?
To find the stores nearest you, click here.
MY WEB USER ACCOUNT
1. How do I unsubscribe from your email list?
If for any reason you would like to be taken off the email list, simply click the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of every email we send.
2. How do I change my email preferences?
Simply click the link Change your Email Preferences at the bottom of every email we send.